Nigeria To Lifts Twitter Ban this Midnight
|Nigeria To Lifts Twitter Ban this Midnight|
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed that the ban on Twitter be lifted this midnight.
Mr Buhari had ordered the ban June last yr days after his tweet deemed genocidal in opposition to the people of the South-East geo-political zone was deleted.
President Buhari gave the order after reviewing a memo to that impact from the Minister of Communication and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami.
The was made recognized in a press release launched by the Chairman Technical Committee Nigeria-Twitter Engagement and Director-General National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi, CCIE.
“The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) directs me to inform the public that President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, has approved the lifting of the suspension of Twitter operation in Nigeria effective from 12am tonight, 13th January 2022,” Mr Abdullahi stated. “The approval was given following a memo written to the President by the Honourable Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Prof Isa Ali Ibrahim.
- Highest Nigerian Artistes And How A lot They Charge For Collaboration
- 8 Girls Davido Has Date Since He Become Famous in Music Industry
- Check Out 5 Nigerian Celebrities And The Football Club They Supported
- These Artists Changed the Game of Nigerian Music
- Falz – Oga Falz ft. Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- “Poco Lee Stole The Dollars Wizkid Gave Me” – Potable “Zazoo Zehh” Drag Poco Lee (Watch Video)
- SHOCKING!!! NDLEA Shares A Picture Of De General Holding The Hard Drug Discovered In His House (Photo)
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021)
- Tori Keeche – Kids
“In the Memo, the Minister updated and requested the President’s approval for the lifting based on the Technical Committee Nigeria-Twitter Engagement’s recommendation.”